New Cummins owner, intro and inquiry
07-20-2016, (Subject: New Cummins owner, intro and inquiry ) 
RE: New Cummins owner, intro and inquiry
Well I haven't set myself up with an Inline or Insite yet, but registered for Quickserve. I see what you mean, that is a great database for us owner ops!

The truck is in good hands right now, at a great central Alberta shop getting massaged by the boys, care of Unilevers. They replaced the main bearings, turbo, shimmed the oil pump, put on a new Vibratech dampener, PukeDits intake manifold, and a few other odds and ends including taking care of the wonderful mandate. I had the pleasure of meeting Unilevers today, he's a great guy as are everyone I met at his shop. I should be under way tomorrow afternoon with a better than new engine. The peace of mind is priceless knowing that everything is in tip top condition and should be a great worker.

I've never been a Cummins guy but I am coming around, I have a good feeling about it. If I hadn't found this place who knows how things would have turned out, I likely would have ended up at a 3 letter butcher shop going down the wrong path.

This place is priceless, can't thank you all enough!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Cummins owner, intro and inquiry - Camstyn - 07-20-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.