reprogramming ecm in cummins isx 15
05-30-2020, (Subject: reprogramming ecm in cummins isx 15 ) 
Post: #2
RE: reprogramming ecm in cummins isx 15
Sounds like you might have made a mess of things.

Easiest thing to do is put the ecm and wiring harness from the 2250 onto the 2350 block.

Deleted or not,... you will still need a custom program made though for it to run right. The 2350 engine is different internally.

After you get the wiring and ecm put onto it, get it up and running and resolve as many faults as you can (that are not emissions related). You might have to swap fuel rail pressure sensor if it does not plug in.

The 2350 Injector trim codes will have to be entered manually into ecm via Insite, as the older ecm is not going to read them directly from the newer injectors.

After that, pull a copy of the program out of the old ecm using the 'CT' software and e-mail it to me + email me the ser# of the newer block, so I know what hardware to put into the programming. - I Pm'd you my e-mail.


User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: victory26


Messages In This Thread
RE: reprogramming ecm in cummins isx 15 - Rawze - 05-30-2020



NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.