2010 Pete 389 ISX 871 shuts down intermittently
01-27-2021, (Subject: 2010 Pete 389 ISX 871 shuts down intermittently ) 
RE: 2010 Pete 389 ISX 871 shuts down intermittently
(01-27-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  
(01-27-2021 )Billcummins6 Wrote:  ...
I never had access to a laptop and getting a copy was out of the question from the shop that did the work. Ill send it over today, its a program from DF.

you own a red engine. An Inline-6 adapter kit can be had from fleeabay for about $300 bucks or so. Should have been one of your first investments towards owning that thing so that your not reliant on others every time you get a hiccup.

If the place you mentioned is that garbage-can tuning company out of Colorado... then I can assure you that the program is going to be nothing but horrible engine-torturing garbage!. I have seen lots of their butcher-work in the past and the destruction and damage that it causes over time plenty of times.
After reading more on your site i see that. Pretty shitty to do this to a fresh motor and thats my fault for not doing my research and trusting these guys.
I bought a coolant crossover tube yesterday and that will be installed this morning. I'll get a copy of the program over to you. Its a {delete company in Michigan, name removed}. I should have the ECM swapped today as long as they have one here in town.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010 Pete 389 ISX 871 shuts down intermittently - Billcummins6 - 01-27-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.