2350 fuel pressure decay Fault code 4726
02-21-2021, (Subject: 2350 fuel pressure decay Fault code 4726 ) 
RE: 2350 fuel pressure decay Fault code 4726
From given the day you put this horrible tune into your engine ...

and the fact that your avg. egine loads is 42.5% (according to the program you sent me) ...

and that you do heavy haul and its at 2070 trq and 620+ hp ....

I give it about 18 months or so and you will be pulling the head off it due to a fretted liner or a cracked piston .. if not sooner.

You got the money for an inframe?

How long you been driving it on this horrible tune?

and lastly.. I sure hope that exhaust can breathe well .. I hope someone made that SCR can hollow .. or bypassed the whole deal under the truck .. because this will accelerate this destruction greatly if not.

- That is what I see.

You got the $20,000 money lying around that is burning a hole in your bank? You just itching to waste money like, just so you can go up a hill a bit faster due to some ill-begotten glory?? -- because that is what someone, somewhere has done to your engine. Someone is playing f$uck-a-doodle with your trucking operations and that big-power garbage is going to cost you big-time!.

(just my opinion .. the beer is talkin') ...

This right here should be your wake-up call to get that big power s#it ideas and that bad delte OUT OF YOUR ENGINE! - You want it to pull better -- INVEST IN A BETTER REAR AXLE RATIO!

(a bit of playful sarcasm) ...
the program shows that your TRYING TO HEAVY HAUL WITH AN RTLO 0.73 OVERDRIVE TRANNY AND 3.36 REARS!!-- THIS IS GOING TO TORTURE THE ENGINE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! -- PUT A DAMNNED SET OF 4.11'S IN IT FOR GODS SAKE!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SemiSweet

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2350 fuel pressure decay Fault code 4726 - Rawze - 02-21-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.