Diagnostic software
04-24-2021, (Subject: Diagnostic software ) 
RE: Diagnostic software
maybe a google search or 3 of the auto tuning sites?.

Should be aware that most of them are beyond horrible places to hang out though... a lot of deception and rip-off people out to take you money for virus-prone waRez. Is also the sources of the horrible delete programming that all these shops use too.

I stay far away from them, as they all hate my site and me for pointing out their horrible ecm programming garbage and because I help others for free. Goes against their ripp-off narratives.

Personally, I don't blame anyone who owns their own equipment for trying to find alternatives to the rip-off stealersHi#ts and their severely over-priced subscription-based softwares. My personal opinion is that the stuff should come free with the engine/vehicle upon purchase in exchange for the headaches these emissions systems cause everyone and the severely under-trained certified-OEM gaggle of facilities who mostly do nothing but rip ppl off ... but that is just me.

- however, this site is about helping others with their trucks .. not how to trade/pirate softwares ... There is no glory in that and all the good info on here about helping people, advice, and assistance with repairs to their equipment, is not worth getting switched off or shut down simply because someone is looking for softwares that are already on other websites.

Let those other sites who pirate that stuffs take that risk and fight those battles... it does not belong here.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diagnostic software - Rawze - 04-24-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.