New steer axle??? Overweight on steers empty.
05-21-2021, (Subject: New steer axle??? Overweight on steers empty. ) 
RE: New steer axle??? Overweight on steers empty.
(05-21-2021 )Waterloo Wrote:  ... I run the 16 ply tires vs the 14 ply,

I also run 16-ply.. and it kept me from getting a fine once, Arkansas is the only state that ever checks these smaller trucks from what I can tell (that is who inspected me and almost fined me once) .. person there said to me that they did not officialy support the APU exemption, if memory serves me right... unsure ... My front axle is rated 20k and I have the 46k rears... heavier axles came with the truck when purchased.

seems like every state has their quirks. Here has been my own experiences, and from talking to others ...

Arazona likes to nail people for dirty or missing pieces of reflective tape strips on back of cab and trailer corners.

Arkinsas likes to get people on their front end weights.

Oklahoma likes to nail people for not having printed copied of their Owner-op agreements and other paperwork.

Oregon likes to nail people for any permit they can find.

California likes to nail people with older trucks for whatever they can get them for.. and fine them for not having a DPF installed on a egr-only truck. they like to also emissions test (or emissions inspect) you randomly.

Pensylvania likes to nail people for un-covered wiring (missing second split-loom covers over wires, etc.), especially for after-market light installs, horns, etc.. more-so than other states.

Idaho liked to nail ppl with for yearly on-site hazmat permits that you can only get at weigh stations ... even though their weight station is closed and you can't get one for that day.

Tenesee likes to nail anyone they can for any reason they can, and rummage thru your truck for any cash you may happen to have and confiscate it in the name of that scam called "search-and-siesure" police dept. funding.

New Mexico likes to give out CSA points to everyone they can.. on WARNINGS so that you can't dispute of fight against it,... and keep your SCA score high... just because they can.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New steer axle??? Overweight on steers empty. - Rawze - 05-21-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.