High oil temp and pressure sluggish moyor
10-26-2021, (Subject: High oil temp and pressure sluggish moyor ) 
RE: High oil temp and pressure sluggish moyor
Yeah so they washed it by accident and i had to remind them i wanted it baked so they did that as well. I dont think its steam because of the smell. I just bought the gasket/seal to replace it and i also bought a new imap, delta p, dpf pressure, exhaust pressure and dpf temperature sensor and im hoping that this will fix it or at least one of the new sensors will detect something because i have no check engine lights. Another quick question. With the sensors i just named will it be ok to just replace them or will i need to hook it up to cummins insight to recalibrate or reset anything? I dont wanna mess anything up and then it be my fault. Oh yeah one more thing when i took the truck back to the dealer as soon as it started smoking and they tightened the clamp the guy there said that he doesnt think they even removed the pipe in the first place. They would have to disconnect all that to clean the doc/dpf and replace the coolant lines running back there right? It was not doing this before i took it there.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: High oil temp and pressure sluggish moyor - Crosscarriers - 10-26-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.