Hey guys please help been stuck for a week with this issue
04-09-2022, (Subject: Hey guys please help been stuck for a week with this issue ) 
RE: Hey guys please help been stuck for a week with this issue
do you have a batter shut off switch in this truck? sometimes when they go bad it can cause a similar issue. Otherwise, check all your fuses, check all your battery cabling like hookliftpete and rawze mentioned.

I personally had 2 different issues with battery cables on my pete that caused this same type of problem. One was a broken lug on one of the two (+) cables that run from my cut off switch at the batteries to the starter, it was arcing on the aluminum battery box when I would hit a bump. That one was pretty easy to spot and fix. The other was a cable that corroded away inside the lug crimp, underneath the insulation. All seemed just fine until I tugged on the cable and it pulled right out of the crimp with a cloud of disintegrated copper dust (that was an off-the-shelf Paccar branded cable).

Also, I've had this error pop up on occasion when the battery voltage has dropped too low when the batteries were excessively drained or when I tried starting the truck while I had a bad battery sucking the life out of the rest.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey guys please help been stuck for a week with this issue - JimT - 04-09-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.