2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
09-12-2016, (Subject: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal ) 
RE: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
I found my way to {***} last Thursday. They discovered my Rockers in this condition. So I took it strait to Kenworth where the in-frame was just done along with new rockers, cam and oil pump.
./uploads/201609/post_2329_1473731444_29681a4ec418fa9e0caedf5038371f3a.jpeg
./uploads/201609/post_2329_1473731597_4dc3ce5cb6c2caeafd42d7e151c58a02.jpeg

My history is posted above.
Basically these are new, installed 22,000 miles ago. MHC is stating there not going to do anything with them because they have not failed, first they told me that my air filter was filthy and that was the cause. I showed them the receipt where I had just changed the air filter few weeks before the in-frame (during the head replacement) then they said maybe soot was the cause, that its just cosmetic, just one put off after another.

So they wanted to change my oil and replace the air filter to get something out of me before releasing my truck. I said "no thank you."

I also have a seal on the front of the motor leaking, it was not leaking before they tore it down but now it is. They want to repair that under warranty but said if it turns out to be the crank case seal, something they did not touch then I would have to pay. Since I'm not at there shop, I'm sure it will end up being the crank case seal or so they'll say.

When I asked them are you going to replace my rockers under warranty or what they just said no, but they will take notes and enter a "Policy Ticket" stating what they see.

I told em I was having heavy oil consumption issues to start off with. Cummins changed my head which did not fix the oil consumption issue. I did the in-frame where KW replaced the Pistons, rings and liners and sold me rockers and a cam. The original rockers didn't even look that bad. Now I got more questions than answers. Because now I'm not sure if I got poor oil flow or possible a bad head when they swapped original with a re-manned or what.

Just unbelievable....
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal - Trucker66 - 09-12-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.