Latin America Cals for EGR/DPF Delete? Heard of that today.
09-04-2022, (Subject: Latin America Cals for EGR/DPF Delete? Heard of that today. ) 
RE: Latin America Cals for EGR/DPF Delete? Heard of that today.
Thanks Rawze, that’s what I thought. Just was curious about it because I remember when cm870 Isx got to new trucks in Mexico years ago they had no Egr, and same year across the border in USA they had. So I was curious what would happen if you use a calibration for a non Egr cm870. And today I was on a colleague yard and met a technician and asked him what he was doing to a truck there, he told me he was deleting the Regen system by applying a mexico truck calibration and asked him if he used calterm and he said no.

Of course there is a lot to learn and I am planning on doing it step by step, on my own trucks and on spare ecm’s. There is a lot of good info on forum and it’s a good practice to always keep learning. Specially when it’s for our own business.

I appreciate your answer and anyone that joins the post. Have a good one!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Latin America Cals for EGR/DPF Delete? Heard of that today. - El_mavi - 09-04-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.