2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
09-13-2016, (Subject: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal ) 
RE: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal
I called Cummings here is there response -
I looked at the pictures of the rockers. Just by the picture it is hard to determine how bad the rollers are. There are reuse guidelines that everyone goes by. And like I said when we spoke on the phone, if there were no definitive reason found for the score marks engineering would have to make the determination of the failure.

My thought would be to get with the dealer and or rep for them and see what they can do.
I'm just going to move on. They will basically remove my rockers, send them to corporate, let the engineers determine cause based on work orders, receipts, then if I want my truck back in a timely manner I will have to pay out of pocket again and wait for a refund.

I'm still waiting on a $10,000 check from the rebuild two months ago. (they gave me policy on the oil consumption, but still no check)

Listening to Cummings blow smoke up my ass about policy, procedures, having to provide receipts for all maintenance done over time, ect, ect,...
well it made me say WTF are you talking about. Everything is new, I just had a head, a inframe, got new rockers, a cam, a oil pump, a DPF cleaning, what the f*** does any of that have to do this issue.

This will be my last post on this topic, The more I talk about it the more pissed I get.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2014 ISX looking for Mandate removal - Trucker66 - 09-13-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.