08 ISX Boost issue
03-03-2016, (Subject: 08 ISX Boost issue ) 
RE: 08 ISX Boost issue
(03-03-2016 )mhaynes Wrote:  The turbo actuator is brand new. Turbo checks out fine. The tune done two years ago was crap. It should not of been with this cpl. Tried two different files from the tuner in Europe. Second one with a little more Hp was better but still has a 3-5 second delay to get boost in the top 3 or 4 gears. Once the turbo spools up at about 1500 rpms it creates good boost and pulls great. I know a lot of people with tunes from this guy in Europe and have never had any issues with his tuning.
The tune isnt flawless. Sometimes we find out that the tune needs to be tweaked a little. It could be a silent derate. Rawze said that sometimes when people just pull the magic plug the engine runs great until the ECM decides enough is enough. I would get the guy who programed your truck to take a look because I believe something in the tune didnt kill a derate. I would still like to know what the boost and EGT numbers are....that tells a lot.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
08 ISX Boost issue - mhaynes - 03-03-2016,
RE: 08 ISX Boost issue - preacherboy24 - 03-03-2016
RE: 08 ISX Boost issue - Cuya - 03-04-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.