CM 2250 wiring harness
11-16-2022, (Subject: CM 2250 wiring harness ) 
RE: CM 2250 wiring harness
As stated Kustom Truck will build you a harness for a price, They have one listed on there website for $2950. I have done a repower already by taking the harness from the donor truck then pull the pins from the plug and install them in the proper position in the plug for the repower truck. You'll need diagrams for both trucks to know what wire goes where. In your case there if the Pete was hardwired to the controls you will need a harness with all the wires for each switch and the donor harness would not be of much value as that truck communicated mostly by can bus, Then you would need to build most of the harness from scratch or have Kustom Truck build one. That being said I do not know anything about how the Pete was wired. In my opinion it would not be hard to build the harness as you already have the plug for the ECM from the donor truck harness and you have the truck end plug from the original harness, it would depend if you have the tools to crimp whatever type of terminals onto the wires for the plugs you have. Also if you that engine gets all the controls hardwired you will need to use Insite turn multiplexing off in the ECM.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM 2250 wiring harness - Truckdriven - 11-16-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.