Tune a stock mandated 2350
12-12-2022, (Subject: Tune a stock mandated 2350 ) 
RE: Tune a stock mandated 2350
(12-11-2022 )BrandonOlsen Wrote:  Im looking at getting the most out of my engine and after treatment. I’d like to get the most power with the best fuel mileage and def consumption. I haul heavy loads 90-96k gross. Fuel mileage and DEF consumption are my top priorities along with engine longevity.

and then ...

(12-11-2022 )BrandonOlsen Wrote:  3.25 rearends

===============

90k + loads on a set of completely horrible rear ends. That is huge issue #1 right there.

You don't need a custom program nearly as much as that truck will not get out of its own way and cannot make proper power no matter how much you tweak on that engine.

IT IS GEARED COMPLETELY WRONG for any loads beyond a bunch of light-weight flowers!. Does it have tall rubber too?.. making it even worse?.

MY CAR does not even have rears that tall!. --- That is a horrible setup destined lug that engine to an agonizing 1/2 life death!.

Do the things that will make the most difference first ...

Buy, or get from a junk-yard ... a set of 3.90's or 4.11's for it!.. That is the very first thing that needs to be done for that truck if you really want it spec'd right long before anyone tries to tweak that programming.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BrandonOlsen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tune a stock mandated 2350 - Rawze - 12-12-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.