Tune a stock mandated 2350
12-13-2022, (Subject: Tune a stock mandated 2350 ) 
RE: Tune a stock mandated 2350
Meritor has remanufactured units out there from their line of distributors. They come with a warranty. They are getting hard to find, most everything today is an automatic. I looked a few years ago, wondering if mine ever failed in regards to replacement cost. They were not that bad if my memory serves me right, around $4000 + install, clutch and rear structure (bell housing) gasket. I figured roughly $6500 to $7000 all in.

I would replace the gears first, I believe Rawze said there was a good shop in the Atlanta area for gears. Where do you live? If you are close to Detroit, I would go see the guys at Arrow Trucks and Parts Co. here in Detroit. This is all these guys do, and they have fast turn arounds. They have been there for a hundred years, I was just up there and they took good care of me, in and out in less than an hour for an unannounced clutch adjustment. I have other friends that swear by them for driveline and suspension work. I would call them before anyone, I bet they would have you in and out in less than a day or two. Or at least get an estimate on the gear replacement, their pricing is very reasonable. I am sure you will need the serial numbers off of both axles. So have those ready before you call. I would ask them about the transmission too. They rebuild or can get remans.

http://arrowdetroit.com

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BrandonOlsen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tune a stock mandated 2350 - Waterloo - 12-13-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.