{AFTER-GRABAGE} Diesel parts
02-04-2023, (Subject: {AFTER-GRABAGE} Diesel parts ) 
RE: ATL Diesel parts
(02-04-2023 )Majic Wrote:  ...
Full OEM for just parts was 26k and I got everything from {aftermarket company} for 15K. I still have labor to pay for too which is another 5-7K. This was for a cm870.

From seeing others time and again, that have done just what you did ...

You just completely and utterly wasted your damn mopneys!!1.. You will be doing that inrframe in about 2-3 years form now.. You watch!!!.

Can lead a horse to the watering hole that is thirsting to death.. But sometimes they are too damn blind to see the trough right in front of them!!.

Have fun plastigauging everything and finding half of it is out of spec too!... Because if you don't plastigauge and precision measure everyting down to the thousanths.. Everything you do will also be deeply regreted!>.. And that makes for a whole lot more specialty work that most mechanics don't even know how to do any more when dealing with non OE parts that have a wide range of variance vs. Oem while inframing it too.

What a damn absolute mess!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker , Slavic S

Messages In This Thread
RE: ATL Diesel parts - Rawze - 12-28-2022,
RE: ATL Diesel parts - Majic - 02-04-2023,
RE: ATL Diesel parts - Rawze - 02-04-2023
RE: ATL Diesel parts - Majic - 02-04-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.