Body controller
03-17-2023, (Subject: Body controller ) 
RE: Body controller
(03-17-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  sounds a bit expensive for possibly a bad wire or something.

also there is this...
did you replace all the fuses in the panel with new ones yet?... did it any ways, even tho they were all good?;. Prostar body controllers are very sensitive to slightly tarnished fuses even tho they may check fine with a meter.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid12861

maybe last resort, find one off another truck to try (even if ya had to give someone $50 bucks for trying it) for a moment before committing to such expense for a single light out.

I know that is what I would do myself any ways before spending that kind of moneys not knowing if it will even make any difference.
I went and loaded today and just got back and it worked all the time. I don't believe it can be a wire because when it doesn't work the brake light still works. They use the same wire from what I know. I had a talk with a old guy that I know at the local international dealer this morning. He is leaning toward the body controller but trust me I don't want to have to buy one. As far as the fuses I did have that issue with a trailer turn signal a while back. But I don't see any fuses or relays for the truck turn signals. When it didn't work, the front left and the one buy the door worked as well as the brake light.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Body controller - Ricky - 03-17-2023,
RE: Body controller - Rawze - 03-17-2023,
RE: Body controller - Ricky - 03-17-2023
RE: Body controller - Rawze - 03-18-2023,
RE: Body controller - Ricky - 03-18-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.