cm870 ISX Turbo Screech Monroe/Charlote, NC
04-09-2023, (Subject: cm870 ISX Turbo Screech Monroe/Charlote, NC ) 
RE: cm870 ISX Turbo Screech Monroe/Charlote, NC
Because metal expands when it’s hot. Also if your tune isn’t locked in chi4 properly it could be changing operating modes because it’s looking for your exhaust filters to heat up but they are missing. This would cause added intake and exhaust pressure. Now I’m not saying 100% that it’s not your turbo giving issues…. I can’t put my hands on it. All I’m saying is minor exhaust leaks and egr leaks is literally the only thing I’ve ever seen cause this issue you are having.

It also would seem that the volume of exhaust gases wouldn’t change but when you move that arm and increase the air flow into the engine where does that added air flow go? Air that goes in must come out…. All a turbo does is force air…. It wouldn’t be forcing if nothing was there to restrict it. . If you increase the amount of air that goes into that engine then you are gonna increase the amount of air that comes out. This will cause increased pressure on the inlet and exhaust.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: cm870 ISX Turbo Screech Monroe/Charlote, NC - Bengy88 - 04-09-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.