stuck clutch pedal
04-17-2023, (Subject: stuck clutch pedal ) 
stuck clutch pedal
Hey all, been a little bit. Took some time off recently and while getting the truck ready to roll I ran into an issue with the clutch or the clutch pedal. 2012 Pete 587, manual, mechanical clutch. Went to push the pedal down and barely made it half way when it got stuck. Pedal won't move up or down. I have no experience with this so I don't even know where to begin troubleshooting. I did have something similar happen a year ago after the truck sat for a while, although that time the clutch pedal went down with a little resistance, never got stuck and after a few times it was operating as smooth as ever.

Any thoughts? Truck was greased up just days prior to being parked then sat for a few months. Started it up a few times but never drove it. Supposed to take her in for an annual DOT inspection tomorrow...

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
stuck clutch pedal - JimT - 04-17-2023
RE: stuck clutch pedal - JimT - 04-17-2023,
RE: stuck clutch pedal - JimT - 04-18-2023,
RE: stuck clutch pedal - Rawze - 04-18-2023,
RE: stuck clutch pedal - JimT - 04-19-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.