stuck clutch pedal
04-17-2023, (Subject: stuck clutch pedal ) 
RE: stuck clutch pedal
I'll check first thing tomorrow. Been raining here all day and now it's starting to get dark. Clutch pedal is stuck somewhere about 1/4-1/2 down (measuring from the top). Won't go down or up, can't even pull it up by hand. If I remember correctly this pedal is connected via a cable which is routed through the firewall and down through the engine bay. Figured I'd pull the plastic dash and also check to see if the pedal itself is binding up inside the cab. Poking around the rest of the internet too but most of the info I've found so far has to do with hydraulic clutch pedals.

On the bright side, I do have a new clutch sitting in my garage. Wasn't planning to install it until I was ready to replace the tranny. But it would be a pain doing the job in my gravel driveway.

Anyway, any info would be appreciated. Never worked on a clutch or tranny before so even diagrams or procedures would be helpful.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
stuck clutch pedal - JimT - 04-17-2023,
RE: stuck clutch pedal - JimT - 04-17-2023
RE: stuck clutch pedal - JimT - 04-18-2023,
RE: stuck clutch pedal - Rawze - 04-18-2023,
RE: stuck clutch pedal - JimT - 04-19-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.