Isx cm871 turbo issues
04-18-2023, (Subject: Isx cm871 turbo issues ) 
RE: Isx cm871 turbo issues
(04-17-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  You should have also performed a proper turbo calibration procedure on it when installing it. Did you do this?.

I’ll 100% vouch for this…. Even those cheap turbos that were rebuilt in some state of the art blah blah bull shi#t facility that nobody has ever seen that comes with those bs installation instructions that say pre calibrated just run 3 key cycles bull shi#t, these even need to be calibrated properly lol. (I don’t get to pick the parts some of my customers buy, I work for the public don’t judge me all I can do is guide them, listening is their choice). Turbos from these places, Chinese knock offs, and genuine Cummins turbos all need to be properly calibrated. I’ve tried it in the past without calibrating the right way and almost always had to go back and calibrate after the test drive. Not to mention it takes longer to hook up your laptop and pull insite up than it does to calibrate them so why shortcut it? Peace of mind goes a long long way. I see you said you calibrated yours I’m just posting this for the general population.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Doodles_mmr

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx cm871 turbo issues - Bengy88 - 04-18-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.