stuck clutch pedal
04-18-2023, (Subject: stuck clutch pedal ) 
RE: stuck clutch pedal
(04-17-2023 )Bengy88 Wrote:  A 2012 should have a self adjusting clutch. Pull your inspection cover and check the wear indicator. If it’s halfway to bad your clutch is shi#t

Also I should have included if you check your linkage and everything checks out, someone has changed it to a mechanical adjust clutch, or the wear indicator isn’t halfway on a self adjust clutch you need to run your hand under the pressure plate and see if you find any broken springs or ball bearings. Usually when a clutch sticks like that you will find pieces of the clutch down there. Look closely around your release bearing and clutch fork for parts/pieces of the clutch or clutch brake to be wedged or out of place.

And here recently on hydraulic clutches specifically on easy pedal clutches with hydraulic air assist slave cylinders I’ve been finding a lot of clutch brakes broken and wedged behind the clutch fork. It comes from the pedal being so damn lazy…. I mean easy to push that the drivers are bottoming them out while the truck is still moving in gear causing them to snap. That was just added info your truck unless it was built in the last months of 2012 shouldn’t have a hydraulic slave cylinder.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
stuck clutch pedal - JimT - 04-17-2023,
RE: stuck clutch pedal - Bengy88 - 04-18-2023
RE: stuck clutch pedal - JimT - 04-17-2023,
RE: stuck clutch pedal - JimT - 04-18-2023,
RE: stuck clutch pedal - Rawze - 04-18-2023,
RE: stuck clutch pedal - JimT - 04-19-2023,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.