Load Based Speed Control Issue
04-27-2023, (Subject: Load Based Speed Control Issue ) 
RE: Load Based Speed Control Issue
(04-25-2023 )SquareOne Wrote:  Would anyone know all the LBSC breakpoints which need to be raised for an X15 in CT? I see a few years back where Unilevers mentioned the breakpoint glitch, but I'm still having the LBSC affect my pulls.

I've raised all the high breakpoints to 2100 rpm (from 1800rpm), but there are also some Low 'high' breakpoint settings as well (This is how it's labeled in CT). These are set to 1400rpm and since I'm not familiar with them I left them alone. Even with the LBSC disabled and the high breakpoints raised to 2100rpm, I'm still hitting a damn wall under load at 1800rpm. Just not sure where I'm falling short at.

The Engine protection tab is locked on my ECM so I can't use Insite for this like my other truck.

If you are trying to convert an X15 program that is set factory max for 1800rpm into one of the 2100rpm programs, I can tell you that there are roughly 40 settings required to get it right.

Everything from axis headers on several tables like fueling, etc.., to governed settings, to gear-shift control, accel. pedal settings, etc.

There is no single or simple master 'rpm setting'... that can do it correctly, just like there is no 'off' settings for the egr or other systems.

Even if you manage to get the thing to run at higher rpm.. many of the tables like fuel pressure, fuel limiting, torque, etc.. can run start to out of steam (table just does not go high enough) and hold it back.

I have a template that I use/made for doing this correctly. I usually do not apply it to someone's program unless they want me to specifically.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne

Messages In This Thread
RE: Load Based Speed Control Issue - Unilevers - 10-19-2019,
RE: Load Based Speed Control Issue - Unilevers - 10-20-2019,
RE: Load Based Speed Control Issue - Rawze - 04-27-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.