ISX CM871
06-10-2023, (Subject: ISX CM871 ) 
RE: ISX CM871 55,000 mile total rebuild. Multiple turbos, EGR valves
Repeating turbo and egr valve failures...

WHEN THE FIRST TURBO FAILED prematurely .. DID ANYONE AT ALL BOTHER TO ACTUALLY SEE WHAT INSIDE THAT TURBO ACTUALLY FAILED?/...AND WHY!???,... AND DO A PROPER ANALYSIS ON IT???.... --=- SO THAT THE ISSUE DID NOT REPEAT ITSELF????.

ANYONE CHECK THE EXHAUST TURBINE??>>> to see if it got damaged????. .. something went thru it??....

-= BECAUSE IF IT DID.. I CAN TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT WENT THRU IT!!@!.. AND SLAPPING ON A NEW TURBO WILL ONLY GET IT DESTROYED IN SHORT ORDER ALL OVER AGAIN.. !!!... ESPECIALLY ON A NEGLECTED ENGINE THAT SITS A LOT!!!.. IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE!!!

-= I.E.> The ISX engines .. especially if they sit a lot.. The EGR cooler itself gets hardened carbon hunks built up in it due to .. again .. MOISTURE and sitting a lot ... due to no one ever cranking it regularly to keep all the lot rott it at bay... you end up with all kind of little crystal-hardened chunks of carbon in the egr cooler. Once the engine is run.. they pop out randomly and eat/damage the exhaust turbine blades, destroying the turbo in a hurry. Same thing, they go thru the EGR VALVE AND END UP IN THE INTAKE TOO!!!...

Those damn stealers$its are not trained to actually do analysis properly and know common things like this. They are complete MORONS!!!>

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
ISX CM871 - Dieselboy - 06-10-2023,
RE: ISX CM871 55,000 mile total rebuild. Multiple turbos, EGR valves - Rawze - 06-10-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.