Fuel Problem Cummins
07-16-2023, (Subject: Fuel Problem Cummins ) 
RE: Fuel Problem Cummins
(07-12-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  Has anyone bothered to monitor the fuel pressure while cranking?.. and then at idle?. Has anyone verified the fuel pressure is not falling off or is weak?.

Rawze,

Hey man I did check the rail pressure. Used Insite, ended up pulling all the injectors out. 3 were staying stuck open and 3 were not opening all the way. It was hard starting but I put injectors in it, and it ended up starting up, but for some odd reason I can’t get the fuel bowl to stay full… I’m going to check it out Monday. I’m not sure if I can send photos I’ll post them in here. Might be able to help you guys out so you guys can have a better reference of what I’m talking about, but truck runs, only running off 5 injectors but I’m going to see what’s going on. Don’t have any power to the #1 injector. Not sure if the fuel bowl staying empty has anything to do with the injector but it’s been a pain trying to figure out exactly is the problem.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel Problem Cummins - Therealarw - 07-16-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.