Oil sample not looking good.
07-27-2023, (Subject: Oil sample not looking good. ) 
RE: Oil sample not looking good.
I did go that long on the oil change, wasn't 100% planned but I thought I saw per Cummins it that 35,000 was acceptable at 6.5 mpg so held off a little longer. I could be mistaken and don't plan to wait that long again.

Truck did not sit long so will look into a better oil next oil change and see what that does.

I don't remember the brand coolant
, it came from local freightliner dealer but it is red, I'll have to find my paperwork. I don't know about being flushed but it was drained for heater core replacement before I drove it home then again when I got it home after it devolved a couple leaks on the 800 mile drive.

It did get put into service quicker then planned because the truck it replaced had issues that came up that forced me to park it sooner. I will go through your list but I have done some I'm sure. I will update shortly on what on that list has been done.

It is not deleted but is poorly speced. That is on my list of things when the need arises or I determine that the most likely useless extended warranty is no worth caring about. It's only good until Jan '24 or another 50k miles.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oil sample not looking good. - FLdriver - 07-27-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.