2003 volvo isx15 cm570 issues
11-29-2023, (Subject: 2003 volvo isx15 cm570 issues ) 
RE: 2003 volvo isx15 cm570 issues
(11-29-2023 )Magnat1976 Wrote:  Hello to everyone
I like to ask your opinion or advise about my truck..
I have 2003 volvo vnl with 450 hp...isx5 cm570, 13 speed eaton for 6 years with 840k miles..now
I am experiencing weird issues especially when it's getting cooler, fall,winter times..
Feels that I am loosing power,especially under the acceleration on high gears 1100-1300 rpm..feels vibration,lack of power and when it's cold engine sounds like it's still cold..and it's 2or 3 winter like that.I replaced both coolant thermostats last season
Before truck ran perfectly, I hauled even up 100k pounds with no issues,and now even empty trailer I am pulling such a loaded.
Truck is at top shape,maintened ,no oil consumption, boost 23-25 at acceleration, no faults,no codes,everything OEM..overhead done,damper, engine brake rebuilted,
I greatly appreciate your advises,any ideas?
ECM can cause issues,because of age?without any codes?
Injector?cm570 never heard that they fail
Boost sensor replaced..
What else ?

Fisrt of all, why are you torturing your engine at such low RPM?... that engine should be pulling between 1500-2000 rpm (1650 being the center point) when climbing hills and during heavy loads. Your beating the liners out of it and torturing it to9 an agonizing death with such low rpm al the time!.

Also when is the last time you adjusted the overhead and followed it up with a proper injector leak test on it?.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid29828

When is the last time you did any sort of tune-up work to it? (replacing intake and exhaust pressure sensors, cam inspection, etc.etc.?.

These red engines are NOT drive and forget about them!.. they need regular care and they absolutely do not need to be tortured in the way your post says there as well. ISX's have shorter connection rods vs other brands and absolutely HATE low rpm's.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magnat1976

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2003 volvo isx15 cm570 issues - Rawze - 11-29-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.