ISX exhaust valves leaking oil
01-11-2024, (Subject: ISX exhaust valves leaking oil ) 
RE: ISX exhaust valves leaking oil
Well.. since a brand new, OEM head and properly built/assembled engine w proper programming and all OEM parts according to its ser# .. they are NOT known for this issue, usually not until they get like 600k+ miles or more on them ... and even then, some valve guide seals will almost always clear it up ...

just some thoughts...

Mostly sounds like ... non-oem, maybe chineesuim, or 'repaired' heads or soemthing . Something is fishy as he#ll about it. Why do people do such stupid s$it like that when they have to rely on it for their living is beyond me. Someone got exactly the garbage that they paid for!.

bad and incorrect programming can also contributing to wet stacking, impingement, etc. and damaging the engine too.

Also, is there any excessive crank case pressure buildup? ... any excessive blo-by? - is the crank case even ventilated properly?. CC presuure buildup will not typically cause valve seals to leak, but might if the holes have excessive clearances, and the pressures are high enough. Excessive cc fumes pressure buildup will also damage the overhead cams, and the turbocharger too.

so .. in the end.. what you are describing is a complete clusterf$uck!>.. and the truck owner + repair shop that installed it got exactly what they deserved for even considering it!.

Tell them to go buy a proper certified OEM long block from cummins (or a certified stealers$hit) at this point. One WITH A 2-YEAR FULL WARRANTY ... THE ONE THAT BELONGS IN THE TRUCK ACCORDING TO THE VIN#!!>.. and rip out that trash they purchased.. demand their moneys back.

Sad part is now that someone took the engine apart like a dumb s$it .. they now cannot SUE THE F4$UCK-STICK OUT OF THE AFTER-GARBAGE ENGINE SELLER like they should have to begin with!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BlizzardGuy

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX exhaust valves leaking oil - Rawze - 01-11-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.