isx torque guage questions
02-10-2024, (Subject: isx torque guage questions ) 
RE: isx torque guage questions
(02-10-2024 )PolishHammer Wrote:  Torq is not horse power. Your a bit messed up there. Your peak torque doesn't happen at Max horse power. You will have a peak torq at lower rpm and peak horse power at a higher rpm. All the files for the engine are calibrated differently and don't feel the same.

when i mention horsepower im vaguely referring to trucks overall power, but say peak torque at 2050 minus 15% torque, your at 300ft lbs of torque under advertised power at 1200rpm.Maybe my initial question was confusing, the tune change didnt effect the gauge readings, a power loss happened before a tune change, i only mentioned i changed files to give some background history on the truck. I feel like alot of people see a problem like this and just deal with it and call it a dummy gauge, however its hard for me to understand why one day it would quit going to 100% is all. Just trying to learn maybe how that gauge is calculated and if i do have a power loss i would like to resolve it
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: isx torque guage questions - TB3NNI5 - 02-10-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.