Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
04-14-2024, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
RE: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
Just throwing this out there, but some counterfeit products are exactly the same as the legit product, manufactured from the same foreign factories. Some may have the exact same markings while others have the same internals but different graphics. Also, just because there are no directly authorized Fleetguard sellers on Amazon doesn't mean that there aren't some genuine Fleetguard products acquired indirectly. Searching for authorized dealers on Fleetguard's website requires a zip code to search with and that makes it hard to find specific companies unless you know the correct location.

I just ordered a pair of new oil filters from my usual source on Amazon, a 2-pack for the same price as 1 from Cummins or Fleetpride. I'm thinking of cutting one open as suggested on here and comparing it to one that I'm going to pick up directly from Peterbilt. If these filters that I've been using for almost 5 years are fake then I really can't tell the difference by looking at my oil sample results.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN - JimT - 04-14-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.