ISX "whistling" and shut down
05-09-2024, (Subject: ISX "whistling" and shut down ) 
RE: ISX "whistling" and shut down
(05-09-2024 )CoroView Shop Wrote:  Hi there, thanks for the replies.
I'll watch the video when I have a moment (thanks!), but at this point the boss would like to remove injectors and have them tested rather than spend the $ to get test equipment for one engine. The rest of our fleet is either Cat or Detroit (sorry for swearing!)...

Thanks again, you all have been very helpful!

doing injector leak tests does not require any type of special equipment and costs absolutely nothing on a common rail ISX!. It should also be done with them installed into the head, not taking anything apart!. - It is a simple test using Insite (watch the videos). ./. and it also sounds very much like your boss is a complete moron!!!>.. tell him I said that too!.

Its sounding more and more like the shop you are at has BEYOND ZERO TRAINING on cummins engines. It sounds more and more to me like that they need to tell all customers with red engines TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!.

Its one thing to come on here and learn how to do things right. Training even by the OEM's is garbage at best.. , however its totally another to have a repair shop purposefully make BAD DECISIONS, DENY REALITY, AND IGNORE PROPER PROCEDURES, ETC.. SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO INVEST IN IT .. and then their customers have to suffer the consequences of a shops sheer stupidity as a result.

What was the name of that repair shop?? .. so that I can tell EVERYONE ON HERE, AND EVERYONE THAT I KNOW, TO STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THOSE MORONS AS POSSIBLE!!!>

and by the way ... YOU NEED TO GO FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO WORK AT IF THEY ARE THAT INCREDIBLY STUPID!!!>

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX "whistling" and shut down - Rawze - 05-09-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.