Isx help
05-14-2024, (Subject: Isx help ) 
RE: Isx help
It seems that your first post on this thread has some kind of serious defensive stance towards whoever did your de-mandate programming. That is never a good thing, yet many people who first discover and join the forum here tend to do this. This is usually because they somewhat think that everyone is trying to get something out of them, typically $$$ to 're-do' their delete perhaps?.. who knows... .. but I can assure you this is NOT the case.

Around here, .. I do everything for FREE, therefore there is absolutely no incentive or reason whatsoever for me to go around and tell everyone that comes onto the forum here that they have bad programming. It serves no purpose to do this, so if you have seen thread after thread of me telling people that their programming is in fact bad, and/or me telling them right away to have it reviewed, then that is exactly what it is ... Having it reviewed because 90%+ of all de-mandate programming is in fact very bad. It is an absolute plague in the trucking industry as a whole that is well beyond out of control.

THIS IS A HELP FORUM ... NOT A FORUM THAT GOES AROUND AND TELLS PEOPLE THEIR S$IT IS BAD, SO THAT I CAN MAKE $$$ OFF OF THEM!. ... IT DON'T WORK THAT WAY AROUND HERE!.

This place is for getting genuine help that is not biased toward anything at all except to ACTUALLY HELP PEOPLE WITH THEIR TRUCK PROBLEMS.

Now back to your issues...

Everything that you have described about your engine and its boost levels so far, both before any repairs, and after ... actually directly points towards possible bad delete programming. ... So unless your willing to put aside your closed eyes and stubbornness, .. there is no one on here that can help you.

... And if you have been running that truck for a long time with that kind of bad over-spooling, over-boosting programming that you have described so far, then well, ... I hope like all h#ell you have the moneys saved up for that pre-mature inframe, because progressive damage due to bad programming is a very real thing.

You say it was getting to 38 psi boost before the repairs. - THAT IS VERY VERY BAD for a de-mandated CM2350!!!. it is a clear sign that the turbo is over-spooling and over-boosting, and causing harm to the engine. A clear red flag that something was wrong to begin with... I don't care who made the program. That kind of excessive boost is an engine killer and should have been dialed down RIGHT AWAY and whoever made that program should have been made aware if this.. and should have gone out of their way to help you correct it.

I.E.> A CM2350 ISX-X101 enngine .. even at 600HP+ .. heck.. even at 800+HP.. does not need more than about 34-PSI boost, and cannot take any higher boost pressures than this without A SERIOUS RISK OF HARM to both the turbo and to the pistons. .. So your own post above clearly states that it was severely over-boosting all the time to 38+ after a de-mandate. THIS IS ALMOST ALWAYS A SURE-FIRE SIGN OF IMPROPER PROGRAMMING!.

And AFTER THE REPAIRS, if it is getting to 40+ and higher ... IT IS A WONDER THAT YOU HAVE NOT SPLIT A PISTON IN HALF, or burned a hole thru one yet!.

THOSE KINDS OF BAD BOOST PRESSURES (even at 38-psi) is pure engine abuse! and serves no purpose except to contribute towards an agonizing death to the engine.

So.... yes ....

FIRST THINGS FIRST!!!>.. weather or not that you suspect your programming is NOT the issue, or that it might be, ... the first thing to do is prove, or to disqualify the programming itself, as everything you posted above points directly towards this more-so than anything else actually.

- Like others have already clearly pointed out.. copy the program from the ecm and e-mail it to me so that it can be properly reviewed. If it is not harmful as all h#ell (like the symptoms you describe, both before and after the repairs).. then it will exonerate itself.

And if it is bad ... then that is the first place to start, because otherwise, you are just wasting your time and chasing your own tail on nothing but blind guessing.

It COSTS NOTHING to have the program reviewed ... and IT COSTS NOTHING to even have it straightened out if it is in fact bad, for people willing to do some things like copy their own program in/out of their ecm for themselves,... which quite frankly,.. is not very hard to do.

Copy the program out of the ecm and e-mail it to me for a proper review of what someone did in there.
Info on copying the program out yourself: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , SquareOne , JimT

Messages In This Thread
Isx help - W9gator - 05-14-2024,
RE: Isx help - marek4792 - 05-14-2024,
RE: Isx help - SquareOne - 05-14-2024,
RE: Isx help - Rawze - 05-14-2024
RE: Isx help - W9gator - 05-15-2024,
RE: Isx help - Rawze - 05-15-2024,
RE: Isx help - JimT - 05-16-2024,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.