Isx help
05-15-2024, (Subject: Isx help ) 
RE: Isx help
(05-15-2024 )W9gator Wrote:  Let start by saying I apologize if I seemed defensive wasn't my intention. Just didn't want to hear what I possibly expect already amd what seems to consistently be repeated.

... {Part of post removed by rawze} ...

So with the boost before it was demanded meaning fully stock everything intact it was boosting anywhere between 30 amd what I cam tell from gauge 38 as there'd no little marks on my gauge it just reads in 10 psi increments. And it would get that high during a climb pulling a load. Not that tatters with the psi being high as you are saying. I had taken it to the dealership to have
everything gone over told them near 40 psi seemed high they said typical and that's all they said

... {Part of post removed by rawze} ...

Please let me know on how to retrieve that stuff for you and where to send it amd I'll get started on it right away and thank you for the help.

AGAIN ... YOU ARE NOT LISTENING!!!.

I also deleted most of your last post because it is .. again.. being blinded and stubborn and making excuses. I left part of your post because, there is more that you clearly still do not understand. .. so I will explain.

What you are being stubborn about is mostly the fact that your truck WAS ALWAYS IN FACT SEVERELY OVER-BOOSTING after its de=-mandate... which also keeps leading you down this dumb path in your head somehow of "my old program must not have been that bad" kind of blind mirrored garbage thoughts. I don't know if it is bad or not, BUT IT IS SEVERELY OVER-BOOSTING .. HAS BEEN THE WHOLE TIME IT HAS BEEN DE-MANDATED (well above the max of 34-psi for a cm2350 according to your own posts), MEANING THAT SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE FIXED!. - THAT IS WHY YOU CAME HERE TO BEGIN WITH!.

I will address this, as it is the proper thing to do, since you seem to not understand all of the things that I said above.

YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERING the very real fact that it is perfectly normal BEFORE THE DE-MANDATE that 38+ psi boost IS IN FACT NORMAL... because as much as 40% of this is egr gas, inflating the intake boost readings by as much as 5+psi or more!!!.

Once that egr gas and those cans are removed .. and the engine runs on nothing but clean oxy-rich air. - 38 PSI BOOST WILL OVER-SPOOL THE CRAP OUT OF THE TURBO once that egr is switched off + EVENTUALLY KILL THE ENGINE DUE TO EXCESSIVE COMPRESSION RATIO AND EXCESSIVE FRICTION!!!..

THAT MUCH BOOST ON A DE-MANDATED CM2350 CAUSES HARM TO THE TURBO OVER TIME (over-spooling) .. AND IT CAUSES SEVERE HARM TO THE ENGINE OVER TIME TOO! (progressive damage) ... AND IT EVENTUALLY CAUSES SOME SERIOUS EXPENSIVE FAILURES!!!> like failed turbo.. or blown head gasket (dropped liner) .. or worse!.

SO ... EITHER YOU ARE HERE TO LISTEN AND GET SOME HELP WITH DOING THINGS RIGHT TOWARDS GETTING IT CORRECTED, ... OR YOU ARE HERE TO KEEP DISAGREEING LIKE A FOOL .. at which point I will swiftly KICK YOU OFF HERE to save you from your own damn short sighted stubbornness!!>

WHAT IS IT GOING TO BE!!??./. BECAUSE I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DRAG S#IT OUT FOOLISHLY AND ARGUE away at things based on bad information they have been fed in the past.

... AND AS FAR AS WHAT THE IDIOTS AT THE STEALERS$IT SAID TO YOU.. THEY ARE BEYOND GODDAM$N CLUELESS!. Those morons don't even know what an engine operating mode is ... Nonetheless know squat about the proper boost levels, or engine operating modes, proper fuel-air-mix, etc.etc.etc.etc. for a de-mandated engine would be. He^ll they don't even know these things for a factory engine!. Or what the he#ell the different engine modes are even for in your model engine (or any other cummins engine for that matter)!. They are not trained to know a damn thing past following a troubleshooting tree that is only about 30% accurate on its best day, and reading a manual on how to change parts! ... EMPTYING YOUR WALLET IN THE PROCESS!!!.

I POSTED A LINK ABOVE on how to copy the program from the ecm. Do that and e-mail it to me for a review.

I hide nothing whatsoever .. so if you want me to go over it LINE BY LINE with you, (translating it into plain damn English for ya) .. I will do so, AND YOU CAN COME TO YOUR OWN DAMN CONCLUSIONS ON WHAT SOMEONE DID AND HOW WELL THEY DID IT IF YOU LIKE!. It don't matter to me ... I do this all the time with people on here.. so don't take my word for it.. LOOK WITH YOUR OWN EYES!. HECK.. HAVE THE GUY WHO MADE THE PROGRAM JOIN IN AS WELL IF YOU LIKE!>

.. but regardless of all of this conversation, something has to give, and to be corrected, to get those engine and turbo killing boost levels under control, first and foremost! .. and since it is demandated.. it has to start by ensuring the programming is 100% correct and set for the make/model truck that you have.

again...
Get that program copied out of that ecm and e-mailed over to me. Buy a cheap-o chineese inline5 or inline6 adapter, and get yourself set up with an old laptop if you need .. or find someone that can help you get it copied out that already has these things, .. I don't care.. but that is what needs to happen next, to move forwards with it.
again, more info on copying it out... ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , JimT

Messages In This Thread
Isx help - W9gator - 05-14-2024,
RE: Isx help - marek4792 - 05-14-2024,
RE: Isx help - SquareOne - 05-14-2024,
RE: Isx help - Rawze - 05-14-2024,
RE: Isx help - W9gator - 05-15-2024,
RE: Isx help - Rawze - 05-15-2024
RE: Isx help - JimT - 05-16-2024,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.