22.5 drive tire recommendation
05-16-2024, (Subject: 22.5 drive tire recommendation ) 
RE: 22.5 drive tire recommendation
Thought I'd wake this old thread up..... any new developments in drive tires lately? My newer truck is going to be getting a set of drives shortly (has recaps currently form the last owner...would like to get them off before the real summer heat sets in).

I'm also going to be looking to get some for my other truck as well. Currently has about 350k on the B/S M713s and I'll likely get another 45-50k out of them before I replace them toward the end of the year. Wont get 457k out of them like Rawze, but I'm happy with 400k considering the amount of tight turning and scrubbing we do with this short WB truck. Really like the tires, but they were 3900 a few years back and today they're closer to 5600. I know everything has gone up, but dayuummm.

Just curious if there's anyone else out there trying something different in the Drive tire realm... Be nice to get some good tires and not spend over 11k between the 2 trucks if there's a nearly equal alternative.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: 22.5 drive tire recommendation - SquareOne - 05-16-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.