IInjector driver codes
05-22-2024, (Subject: IInjector driver codes ) 
IInjector driver codes
Hey guys, we have a 2350a that has been a truck from hell, came in with a blown head gasket, we did a head gasket, test drove truck with no problems everything seemed good, gave the truck back, guy came back with a check engine light and he doesn't have the power that he use to, when you bobtail around by all accounts everything is fine and truck runs fine, until you hook it to a load then it doesn't have quite the power it should but still runs fine. The codes it was throwing were "injector solenoid driver-mechanical system not responding or out of adjustment". It would throw that code for all 6 cylinders if you drove it long enough but would throw cylinder 1 and 6 first in about 10-20 miles and the rest would follow not long after. So we did the obvious and changed fuel filters, found alot of water in the seperator, ended up draining the tanks and putting fresh fuel in it. still have the same code after driving 10-20miles. Pulled the valve cover and re-checked the valves, everything checked out. Pulled the injector harness connector off and diesel came out of it, it did the same thing when i pulled it apart the first time when I did the head but didn't think anything of it cause i found other sensors that i took apart also had diesel in them and i thought maybe somebody sprayed fuel in there using it as an anti-corrosion maybe. So I pulled the connectors off the ECM and fuel came pouring out, blew all the fuel out of it and drove truck to see if the fuel would come back, pulled the connectors apart and they were full again. Took the ECM off and found it was full of fuel and you can hear it sloshing around in there. We replaced the ECM with a new one. Now the truck runs like its only running on 3 cylinders and is now throwing this code- "injector solenoid driver cylinder 3 and 6-current below normal or open circuit". This is a story as long as the bible so I know i skipped alot of parts to all this but i'll summaize everything we did so far. We did a head gasket, replaced injector o rings and shields, replaced injector harness, replaced fuel connector pass throughs, checked pressure relief valve, checked rail pressure, did inj cutout, did injector performance test. Found the sensor that was pushing fuel into the harness and filling the ECM with fuel and replaced it. Replaced the ECM with a NEW ECM and now we have this similar code but different and the truck isn't running right. Again I know I probably missed a few important details to mention, so I'll answer any questions as they come, any advice or experiences would be appriciated
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
IInjector driver codes - JRTRK - 05-22-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.