IInjector driver codes
05-23-2024, (Subject: IInjector driver codes ) 
RE: IInjector driver codes
Who did the demandate programming? I'm not saying that's causing this problem but it should be verified to be good and not extremely harmful like they almost always are.

I've never heard of an ISX head gasket failure that wasn't caused by a dropped liner, my guess is you'll be seeing this truck again for another "head gasket failure "

As far as the current problems your having, here's what quickserve has to say about it (you have an issue on both banks so there is a short circuit somewhere)

Shoptalk
If more than one injector fault code is occurring, and the faults occur for injector circuits in the same injector bank, a short circuit exists.

If a fault condition is intermittent, and especially if more than one injector fault code is occurring, look for a wire harness that can short to components inside the rocker housing or a short circuit to ground in the injector solenoid.When looking for short circuits in the injector harnesses, pay particular attention to the wire insulation, making sure there are no shorts to a rocker lever.An intermittent short can result if the wiring harness insulation rubs through near a rocker lever. An intermittent short can cause a single injector fault code.

If the fault(s) occur intermittently, the engine can exhibit a misfire even if the injector circuit fault code does not always register. If a single cylinder exhibits misfires, look for an open circuit problem. If several cylinders on the same injector bank exhibit misfires, look for a short circuit anywhere in that injector bank circuit.

Possible causes of a single injector fault include:

Open circuit in the engine harness(es) or injector solenoid
High resistance in a single injector or injector solenoid
Extremely low resistance in an injector solenoid (injector shorted internally but not to ground)
Possible causes of multiple injector fault codes in the same bank of injectors include:

Short circuit in the engine harness(es) - either shorts to ground or to other wires in the engine harness
Short circuit in any of the three injectors in the bank - shorts to ground
Malfunctioning or damaged ECM.
Same Injector Bank Fault Codes:

Bank 1 - Front Bank: Fault Codes 322, 324, 331

Bank 2 - Rear Bank: Fault Codes 323, 325, 332.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: MCRENT

Messages In This Thread
IInjector driver codes - JRTRK - 05-22-2024,
RE: IInjector driver codes - tree98 - 05-23-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.