CM2350 Active 1894 Code
05-24-2024, (Subject: CM2350 Active 1894 Code ) 
CM2350 Active 1894 Code
First things first i have searched and followed and gone through this forum of vast knowlegdge about this topic before posting and theres alot of smart people in here. alot smarter than i am.. im very appreactive of the forthcoming of information people have provided.. back story on this truck is we got it already demandated, its a 2016 Intl Lonestart with a X15 that the computer says is on a CM2350. We have not had the truck long, maby a year but have only put like 2500 miles on it.. when we received it we were told it was inframed right before we received it and demandated at that time.. it has roughly 3k on the rebuild/demandate. Its a backup truck for us so its not a necessity.. now here comes the issues...

Check engine light came on with a Active 1894 code... i could clear the code and then it would come back aget about 5 min of driving.. after researching figured it was the VGT Actuator as i have had them issues on previous trucks before.. Ordered new Actuator, went to install with insite and get an active code present and then a failed install with reason 6.. though that the new actuator was bad.. had them send a second one.. did the same thing.. started reading and found to test resistance at data connector by intake. had 18ohms.. went digging through and one of the connectors where the demandated hardware was was unplugged.. jumped canbus together and then got 119 ohms at dtc.. still have active fault.. pluged original actuator in, still have active fault.. both actuators ohm out at 120.. unplugging actuator i still have 119 at dtc.. i have traced the harness from actuator up and over the trans as far as i can reach and resistance dosent come down to around the 60 mark like it should.. i have wiggled harnesses with no luck.. number stays the same..

i am at a lost as to where to go next.. so far im about 3 days into messing with this truck and lost even more now that i have the resistance i have.. please help..
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CM2350 Active 1894 Code - ThomasTowing - 05-24-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.