Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
06-02-2024, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
RE: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
(05-31-2024 )MCRENT Wrote:  Anybody buy the FF5776 on amazon and not get the fill plug with the filters. I have always get the rubber plug for pre filling the filters. Last bunch I have bought I have sent back thinking these are not genuine filters. The Cummins filtration sellers don't seem to be around anymore. Guess time to look at other options.

Bought 3 of this listing back in April. I've had good luck always using the seller "Buyers Lair" (for both FF5776 and LF14000NN). NOTE: In case it matters, I always purchase various quantities of the "1-pack" from that listing. I haven't gotten around to cutting anything open, but outwardly they appear identical to the ones from the dealer. Yes, they include the normal plastic pre-fill plug, althugh I follow the procedure in the manual to install the filter dry and cycle the key a few times to let the priming pump fill the filter. Been doing that for years and it always starts just like normal after a filter change.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN - JimT - 06-02-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.