Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
06-02-2024, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
RE: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
(06-02-2024 )schISM Wrote:  Dang it!!! Just hit the "buy again" button on my Amazon account and I know I've never received this filter from this supplier so I guess ya never know what you'll get. Buyer beware.

Here is the Amazon link to the LF14000NN that I also recently bought, also from the seller "Buyers Lair". The ones I received did NOT look like that, they have the normal heavy duty raised rubber seal in the top. In particular I've always purchased various quantities of the "2-pack", in case that makes a difference.

I don't ever trust the Buy Again button on Amazon. When you order like that you never know if the price has changed or if they are going to use a different seller or how it will be fulfilled. I will use past orders to return to the product page and verify I'm adding the right item, at an acceptable price, and sometimes from a preferred seller, to my cart.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: schISM , MCRENT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN - JimT - 06-02-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.