CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
06-22-2024, (Subject: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... ) 
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
(06-20-2024 )Scaner2 Wrote:  ...
Thanks Rawze for your response.
It is not de-mandate. Still have on it stock calibration updated to last version and all aftertreatment systems intact, operating ok. I undestand what some work have to be done on it because of 700k miles but still running ok with steady and smooth engine sound. Changing oil(and all oil-fuel filters) every 15k miles. In the last 100k - EGR valve and EGR line-pipe cleaned, all sensors in this line replased, 7th injector cleaned, DEF doser and filter replased, VGT turbo and fuel pump replaced.
Consumming some oil 3-4gal in 15k miles. Next i think to check valve adjustmentg and valve seals.

- You should do ALL scheduled and recommended maintenance on it regardless of how you 'feel' about it.. or regardless of how often you change your oil. It is not based on opinion, .. it is a mechanical device with well established needs if you want it to keep running and it not put you on the side of the road without warning.

Rod/main bearing are due (first time) at 800k miles.

Fuel pump (second time) re-build is due at 800k miles.

Overhead valve adjustment (shouold be for the third time), is due at 750k miles.

Crank shaft damper due at 500k miles..

.. and the list goes on and on.

== Skimp out on ANY OF WHAT IT NEEDS and you will see, predictably, the expens$ive results will plague it at some point, is what follows.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... - Rawze - 06-22-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.