CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
06-23-2024, (Subject: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... ) 
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
This treat becomes not realy about cm2350 factorry file comparrisons... but if is not ok moderators can delete this message...
I have it for 100k miles (bought with 600k) and no so much luck with it. Already put a lot of money in. Bought 'As it is' from the dealer. Replaced turbo( i not performed an range working test, there was no errors but drivig it home 900mile the actuator fault come out and then checked - vgt turbo was stuck at some moving point). After turbo i checked the head of the fuel pump for rebuilding and was supposed to put new fuel pump in because the main shaft of it was too bad. Replaced almost all sensors, valves, filters around. All interior hub seals and one diferential seal start to leak in the first month( also replaced with brakes and everything)...After checked the clutch gauge looks like it pass 80% life(have to replace it to) . I used only Mobil syntetic extreme 10w30 or 15w40 every 15k miles. After increased oil consumption i start to use Rotela t6 10w30 but no any change... Thats then you buy an used truck 'as it is'- like a lottery, especialy if you not checking it very well.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... - Scaner2 - 06-23-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.