Loosing cylinder 456
06-25-2024, (Subject: Loosing cylinder 456 ) 
Loosing cylinder 456
I have a CM2250. I can let it sit for 2 days and when I go to leave out on Monday morning, I can go exactly 4 miles, and it will start bogging down, and not wanting to go, the entire time its blowing out white smoke and you can smell the diesel. I can roll to the shoulder and let it idle for about 15 minutes and it will go back to running properly. I can plug into the ecm and do a cylinder cutout test, and I don't have cylinders 4,5,and 6, while its doing this. And I have to run a cetane booster with every fill up, if not it will run as if though its in a bind. And run about 5 degrees warmer than normal, I've replaced injector 4,5, and 6, and still the same problem. I have had a new injector pump put on, new, pickup pump, new ecm, new turbo, new boost sensor, and a new sensor, the one that's over off the thermostat housing, I desperately need help. Any one else has had a issue with this. 08JDill
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Loosing cylinder 456 - 08JDillinger - 06-25-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.