CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
07-06-2024, (Subject: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... ) 
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
(07-06-2024 )Paco909389 Wrote:  Hey guys I have CPL 4343 with calibration software phase 3C461120 with ECM Code HD10194.11 just want to make sure if this file is good for my X15 Fully Deleted with VGT STILL ON IT . Just want to make sure the tune is good and or what tune would be the best for my truck.
2018 389 X15 performance Series CPL 4343
585766 miles on it thanks.

The base program that you mentioned means nothing without knowing the exact program that initially belonged to the engine and truck. It is not just about the CPL alone, .. but the entire vehicle and its air-flow requirements/profile too.

It is not just about the CPL. A person can have 1+ mpg of mysterious fuel losses and other ghost issues if the program does not match the vehicle. There are typically many programs (within the same CPL) that are written with specific brand/make of truck external needs and requirements. Looking at quickserv or insite specs will not reveal any of this. The wrong program for the vehicle can and will eventually hurt the longevity of the turbo and/or the engine itself.

I.E.> Even within the same CPL ratings ... A program meant for a prostar will not have any of the correct air-flow and other settings vs. with a KW-W900, and vice versa. A prostar has an extremely small and restrictive CAC, intake/exhaust piping etc. s. a KW-900.. and using the wrong program will result in improper boosting, poor fuel efficiency, mis-matched air flow offsets in the ecm, and a other problems that lead to shortened turbo or engine life. It is not just power/torque/cpl, but the whole vehicle that needs to match up.

It also does no good to assume the de-mandate is 100% correct either. Has the de-mandate been sent to me and reviewed?.

These 2 things are the most important to look at most of all, as more then 90%+ of all de-mandate programming is absolutely harmful to the engine over time.

What is the engine ser#?. If it is still the original ecm from factory ... What program is stamped into the data-plate of the ecm?

If it has not been done, copy the program from the ecm and e-mail it to me for a proper review.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... - Rawze - 07-06-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.