PACCAR MX-13 problem
09-11-2024, (Subject: PACCAR MX-13 problem ) 
PACCAR MX-13 problem
Hi everyone good morning,

I’m dealing with an issue on a Peterbilt 389 equipped with a Paccar MX13 engine. So I was having issues with the crankcase filter and if anyone’s had to change the filter on these… they know how much of a pain in the A$$ they are. I’m going to be upfront and say that I myself f*cked up not disconnecting the battery terminals or using the battery shut off switch and while I had pulled off the alternator I accidentally grounded out the hot cable from the starter. When I hooked everything back up and started the truck up I noticed now the DEF light is blinking red and it’s showing that it’s empty. I HAVE NOREGON as the program I use to read the codes and it’s giving me a bunch of codes for the DPF sensors, and egr etc… but it’s all saying it’s in the CECU. Did I short something out? I checked all the fuses in the outside and inside panels and everything looks good. Also want to add in the truck runs and starts fine; I’m just getting a stop engine immediately and a wrench on the window in the dash. I just need some help on where I should start or what you guys think it might be. Thank you again
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
PACCAR MX-13 problem - Therealarw - 09-11-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.