Cascadia speedometer not working, engine brake and cruise control not working as wel
09-29-2024, (Subject: Cascadia speedometer not working, engine brake and cruise control not working as wel ) 
Cascadia speedometer not working, engine brake and cruise control not working as wel
Hi everyone,
I have 2013 cascadia isx 2250 .
Yesterday i had an issue with speed gauge not moving at all while driving. I can not exceed 60 mph that shown on gps. Also i can't rev RPM over 1300 to shift to next gear which cause the truck to struggle to pickup speed when iam heavy loaded. When i shut the truck off and turn ignition back on the speed gauge move up and back same like other gauges but when driving all other gauges works normal except for speed gauge. Also engine brake and cruise control are not working when applied which i beleive they are related to speedometer issue. Any thoughts?. Thx alot guys!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cascadia speedometer not working, engine brake and cruise control not working as wel - medseg2003 - 09-29-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.