2019 FL M2 6.7 demante
10-09-2024, (Subject: 2019 FL M2 6.7 demante ) 
RE: 2019 FL M2 6.7 demante
- Depends on if you want to do it yourself or not. No need to pay someone thousands of %%$$ to do that.

Assuming you live in a country where its OK do to that. I do not encourage such things, but I also don't blame people for wanting to get rid of those kinds of plaguing headaches that the OEMs themselves have no real solutions for either...

The mechanical part is not very difficult...

== Removing, then hollowing out, 100% to the bare metal, all the cans under the vehicle, and putting them back on just like that were.

== Removing the EGR valve so that someone can Drilling and tapping, and install using loc-tite red, a single M8x1.0 metric threaded screw at back-plate of the valve in the center of it, opposite of the motor controller. It stays permanently shuts it. Then simply putting it back on.

== The wiring for the cans and for the EGR should be left plugged in. It helps keep J1939 from getting open-ended, keeps the network stable, it looks nicer, and no wires hanging somewhere that eventually will get corroded all to h#ell.

== The crank case filter above the valve cover also needs to be change out with a maintenance-free one, or just modified by removing all of the paper element from it so that just the outer plastic/gasket remains, and then put back in.

On the software side of things..

With a cheap adapter and laptop, someone can always just copy the program out from the ECM and e-mail off it to have that part done properly. Then to simply copying the result back in yourself. ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 FL M2 6.7 demante - Rawze - 10-09-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.