X15...get codes with Insite 7.6.2/inline5?
10-20-2024, (Subject: X15...get codes with Insite 7.6.2/inline5? ) 
RE: X15...get codes with Insite 7.6.2/inline5?
(10-20-2024 )Golfnut Wrote:  Long time member.......occasional viewer.....seldom post.......I don't want to overstep here but the connector referenced in the linked posts is not a Weather Pack. It is a 3 pin Deutsch connector and in my experience with ag related equipment is significantly more robust than Weather Pack.

sounds like you have some things a bit confruzzled there ...

Yes, the pics in the referenced link shows the 3-pin deutsch connector that is out on the engine harness. On newer engines, It is often referred to as the Weather-pack connector.

Also ... for context ... The 2-pin rounded edge plug datalink connector on really old stuffs like the N14's is actually also referred to as the 'Weatherpack' connector.

... SO ...

The adapter cable assembly FOR THE INLINE (and nexiq) DATALINK ADAPTER ITSELF ... to connect to these plugs (as it has both the 3-pin and the 2-pin adapters on it together) ... is also referred to as the 'Weather-pack' adapter, or weather-pack adapter harness.

so.. when someone wants to connect to the 3-pin.. (or the old 2-pin)... they need A 'WEATHER-PACK ADAPTER CABLE' to do so. .. because it comes with BOTH connectors, 3-pin, and 2-pin on it.

here is a reference to it from the red engine makers wwwsite, where they themselves call BOTH connectors the 'weather-pack' connectors. I circled the reference in red...
./uploads/202410/post_2_1729468444_8d30cdb83f78311ef35e85fb173490b0.jpg
(choose 'view image' or 'open image' to see a larger representation)

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: John Deere Boy

Messages In This Thread
RE: X15...get codes with Insite 7.6.2/inline5? - Rawze - 10-20-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.