Isx cm871 fuel pump.
Today, (Subject: Isx cm871 fuel pump. ) 
Isx cm871 fuel pump.
Hello all. I was driving down the road and the truck suddenly shut off. Check engine light says fuel pressure delivery. Usually in this truck this happens when fuel filters are plugged. I threw a fresh pair of fuel filters and yet truck will not start. Priming pump runs, but it seems like the geared pump would not take over and build pressure. I haven't checked the pressure at the gear pump. Getting 12 volts to the fuel shut off solenoid. I even took the valve right behind the fuel shut off solenoid to eliminate any fuel shutting off issues. Truck just cranks and barely starts running off of one or two cylinders until it runs out of fuel and dies. Another reason why I think the gear pump is bad is because lately I've been low on power. And usually I have to change fuel filters in between oil change. I only pump at pilot ,So I don't think bad for you is a factor .got the truck towed back to the yard and I'm looking for any help in what I should do next.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Isx cm871 fuel pump. - Bigmack713 - Today

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.