| T800 using up too much fuel |
| 09-26-2026, (Subject: T800 using up too much fuel ) Post: #3 | |||
| |||
RE: T800 using up too much fuel (09-25-2026 )SHiggins3604 Wrote: I have a 2016 KW T800 that is a fuel guzzler. It was demandated and the hp/torque increased I believe because it got a bigger camshaft. I'd like help with reviewing the software to see if when it was demandated it was done good. What do you expect?... you (or someone) butchered it by modifying camshafts and other garbage. - What else has been removed/altered?. - And is the VGT still on it?. And I can guarantee that the programming is both harmful and garbage-butchered into oblivion too if whoever did it even suggested that you put different cam, etc. in it. Start by copying the program from the ecm and e-mailing it to me for a proper review of what someone did in there. - And also start sourcing parts to put it back the way its supposed to be instead of trying to drive it around with butchered components/mods that don't belong in it. User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!. | |||
|
| « Next Oldest | Next Newest » |
| Messages In This Thread |
T800 using up too much fuel - SHiggins3604 - 09-25-2026, RE: T800 using up too much fuel - 3406E - 09-25-2026, RE: T800 using up too much fuel - Rawze - 09-26-2026 RE: T800 using up too much fuel - SHiggins3604 - Yesterday, RE: T800 using up too much fuel - tree98 - Yesterday, RE: T800 using up too much fuel - Rawze - Today, |
NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.


