| T800 using up too much fuel |
| Yesterday, (Subject: T800 using up too much fuel ) Post: #4 | |||
| |||
| RE: T800 using up too much fuel I bought it with the bigger cam and already demandated but someone a friend of a friend modified the programming after I bought it and since then it's been using up more fuel. It does still have the VGT. I've emailed you the ECM file. Thank you for reviewing it. (09-26-2026 )Rawze Wrote:(09-25-2026 )SHiggins3604 Wrote: I have a 2016 KW T800 that is a fuel guzzler. It was demandated and the hp/torque increased I believe because it got a bigger camshaft. I'd like help with reviewing the software to see if when it was demandated it was done good. | |||
| « Next Oldest | Next Newest » |
| Messages In This Thread |
T800 using up too much fuel - SHiggins3604 - 09-25-2026, RE: T800 using up too much fuel - 3406E - 09-25-2026, RE: T800 using up too much fuel - Rawze - 09-26-2026, RE: T800 using up too much fuel - SHiggins3604 - Yesterday RE: T800 using up too much fuel - tree98 - Yesterday, RE: T800 using up too much fuel - Rawze - Today, |
NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.


